WinTask, the ultimate macro software for IE
Eliminate your repetitive tasks within web pages loaded in Internet Explorer using WinTask macro tool.
Create your first macro in four simple steps:
- Turn on WinTask recording mode.
- Perform the task you want to automate. WinTask automatically creates a macro file and records all your keystrokes and web actions such as web page navigations, clicks on links, image/file downloads, web form filling, …)
- Turn off recording mode, name the macro, and save it.
- Replay the macro to perform the task. WinTask will accomplish the task automatically.
Some Web tasks that you can automate within Internet Explorer:
- form filling
- mass data entry from an Excel file to a web form
- generation of reports and their distribution
- file downloads and FTP transfers
- data extraction
- website testing
- website performance measures
Take a tour, watch a 3 mns video to see how to create your first Internet Explorer macro using WinTask Recorder, web site launch, click on links, automatic form filling and more.
If you want to turn the macro in a full automation system, more than 300 functions are available in WinTask, conditions, loops, error-handling, external files, event triggers.
Download now your free 30-day trial version, and start saving time and money!